Hello friends , In this amazing trick i am going to show you how to log into any windows PC without knowing the password. For this you have to download a small file: Step 1:- Download KONBOOT.zip Step 2:- Unzip the file and plug a USB or DVD into your PC and burn the file by choosing the right drive . Step 3:- Plug the USB or DVD into the victims PC and and restart. Step 4:- Go to boot menu by pressing F12, 10 whatever may be you boot button. Step 5:- Choose the boot device as UFEI USB or DVD. Step 6:- On the log on screen don't type any password, just press enter and you will be on desktop. enjoy..:)
Hello, Most of the Internet users like to spend their time on social networking sites like Facebook or watching videos on YouTube while they are downloading their favorite shows or movies or games using some torrent client. The best thing about torrents is that you can find anything you want to download and the worst thing about it is that no matter how good and popular your torrent client is, you will get very low download speed. So here are 3 best sites that can help you in downloading torrents using IDM(Internet Download Manager) at high download speeds. Internet Download Manager is one of the best download managers that literally captures videos and audios from all the sites and gives you an option to download them and that too at super fast speeds. So here’s how you can download torrents using IDM on your computer at much greater download speed than any of the torrent clients. Best Sites to Download Torrents Using IDM: 1. Furk.net: Furk.net is the best site to download tor...
When windows 8 launched, everyone was stuck after exploring the new start menu. But Microsoft decided to end the new start screen, no one knows why. I also upgraded from win 8 to win 10 (not even win 8.1 as i hated that), but as soon I step on the desktop, brightness was too high (100%). I generally work on 60-75%. I tried to take it down but the slider was not working. So went to device manager to see display adapter settings, I saw it was set to Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. But in windows 8 it was AMD (in my case). I tried to update drivers from the properties menu but in vain. Then I downloaded the latest drives from amd support site. But the Catalyst Manager failed to install the AMD display driver. So to Solve this I again tried clean install of the display drivers and catalyst manager but even then it was not working. My eyes were in pain. Then a miracle: Solution: Create a restore point or move to next step. Download DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller). Google ...
Comments